TERMS & CONDITIONS
-I understand that massage therapy is provided for stress reduction, relaxation, relief from muscular tension, and improvement of circulation and energy flow.
-I understand that if I experience pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my practitioner so that pressure and movements can be adjusted to my level of comfort. I will not hold my therapist responsible for any pain or discomfort I experience during or after the session.
-I understand that the services offered today should not be considered a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis or treatment. I understand that my practitioner is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness. Nothing said during the session(s) should be interpreted as medical advice.
-I affirm that I have notified my therapist of all known medical conditions and injuries, and have answered all questions honestly.
-I agree to inform the therapist of any changes in my health and medical condition. I understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should I forget to do so.
-I understand that massage is entirely therapeutic and non-sexual in nature. It is also understood that any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made to me will result in immediate termination of the session, and I will be liable for FULL payment of the scheduled appointment.
-By signing this release, I hereby waive and release my therapist from any and all liability, past, present, and future relating to massage therapy and bodywork.
· Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes in advance to your session.
· Sessions will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next client.
· As a courtesy, all appointments will be confirmed by email and text (if applicable) 24 hours in advance.
· I understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, I may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
· Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but the session will still end at the scheduled time. For example, if you scheduled a 90 minute session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that 90 minutes session, but will only receive 75 minutes of treatment for that session.
· I have reserved time and space especially for you and require 24 hours notice of cancellation for all appointments. If less than the required notice is given, I reserve the right to charge 50% of the full scheduled session.
· “No-shows” will be charged 100% of treatments scheduled.
· If for any reason Align With Gigi needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment due to an emergency or extenuating circumstance, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
· A credit card or gift card may be required to reserve appointments at my discretion.
PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY:
· Purchase of any package is refundable within 24 hours of purchase.
· If more than 24 hours have elapsed after purchasing a package and cancellation is requested, there is a $100.00 cancellation fee.